Thread: What a DAY!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 03:35 PM
SuziC

Hello everyone! I woke up this morning and decided that i was not going to go online and get some things done. Well i had such a wonderful day i had to share!! I started out by droping off the quilts i finished at the hospital and realized how lucky i am that everyone i know is healthy. Got home and started cleaning up my sewing mess to get oranized for the next round. I have 2 segers that have been giving me trouble so i attempted to fix them...Ha My hubby gets home and says i will do it for you while you make diner. An hour later both machines are running just like new. Then he says "by the way i have a surprise for you". He found an armoir that someone was throwing out. It is beautiful complete with the shelves! And drawers! It's perfect for my extra fabrics and deep enough for my extra machines to clear space on my sewing table. If that was not good enough..i got to open the package that came with a new Singer machine!!! Now i'm in HEAVEN!! I don't know what i want to sew first. But my little ones are coming tomorrow so i may have to wait till the week-end. I tried to stay away but i wanted to share and say that i hope all of you have such a great day!