View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Chasing Hawk

Brother Paco has officially arrived. He was waiting for me when I got home from my post-op check up. Btw, everything is cool, Doctor Beard gave me a clean bill of health.
I can't wait to create something, perhaps this weekend. But first I am making a couple of dresses for Raiden. It's hard to believe that little beauty will be 2 in a few weeks.

So now here he is.........

He arrived with a rather nice accessory package......
61 spools of thread, 144 pre-wound bobbins, a rather large roll of stabilizer, a cd with over 16,000 designs and a color thread chart. And two hoops one for baseball caps and one for socks (I am gonna get some use out of this one, 7 Grand daughters to make cute sock decorations for. A pair of embroidery scissors.
The machine itself came with a 5x7 hoop, a little parts pack (scissors, needles, screwdrivers and a trusty seam ripper and 3 spare bobbins) Like I am going to need to wind bobbins in the near future...lol Three different instruction manuals. That tiny little purple thing on the machine is my flash drive.

The machine cost $799.00
The accessory pack was $168.00

Brother Paco
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87690[/ATTACH]

threads
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87691[/ATTACH]

hoops and cd's
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87692[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-87685.jpe   attachment-87686.jpe   attachment-87687.jpe