Thread: lost51?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 07:18 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by dar627742
i have a question for "billy"[?] i have a chance to buy a 1920singer in a cabinet for $75.haven't seen it yet,have appt. for tomorrowit's in my home town,so wouldn't be a wasted tip if it's not worth the money.the serial#d1134019.can't remember if it was on e-bay or craig's list[i think craigs]
can you tell me anything regarding this machine ? ANY help would be appreciated.thanx in advance,dar
Like Dunster said the prices vary per area but in the long run that rascal need to come fully loaded for that price, ie accessories near perfect cabinet, and a very minty looking machine. Now there are some really rare 66's out there but they are the last ones to be built. I saw one this last week and drooled over it at the repair shop I went to that were a bunch of jacklegs. Lucky for me I remembered the owners number and called her about the machine and asked if she wanted to sell it. I am waiting for her decision right now. The machine had the industrial decals on it and a lot of features that were found on other machines and never a 66.

Billy