View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 09:33 AM
candlequilter
Banned

Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
I sincerely hope I won't get in trouble or have offended anyone by doing this but... I thought and thought and thought about this, and I really think that having a list is a good thing for us.

So I've built something for us to *try*, to see how it works. Those people who have commented on this thread (or the other related one) about having business presences, I've created a tiny blog that lists them:

http://quiltingboard.blogspot.com/

I thought that maybe a blog format would work, because it allows for comments (someone had mentioned that a "feedback" feature would be nice). Since I'm wary of unmoderated comments... you can comment but the comments won't show until they've been reviewed. At the moment I'm the reviewer, but I would happily share this task with any moderators or Admin.

At this point, not very many people chimed in that they were interested in being listed, so as maintenance tasks go, this is looking pretty small to me!

Please take a look, and let me know what you think. As I said, it's a first try, and I won't be offended by anything you might say. And again, I hope I haven't stepped on any toes by doing this. It just seems to me that there's quite a bit of interest in supporting each others' endeavors, and we shouldn't let the chance pass by.
I just checked out the blog and I think it is greated. Thanks for listing me. I do have to admit that since I have become a member of this board my website has been getting alot more activity. Thank you everyone for checking me out.
:thumbup: :thumbup: