Old 06-27-2010, 04:44 AM
CajunQuilter2

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Originally Posted by charmpacksplus
I went to the LQS yesterday and was greeted with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and noise makers, and it wasn't even my birthday, it was theirs. But the good news is they were having a big sale. Boy, did I luck out there. The ladies there were all very friendly and helpful. I bought some sale items and some regular price items... gotta make more of the Bow Tucks Totes.... and I just had to have some fleur de lis fabric because I'm in Louisiana but that wasn't on sale. Chances are it will sell out before it ever gets to the sale rack.

The shop is only two years old but it is doing very well and has moved to a larger location already. I enjoyed my time there.... oh, did I mention they had cake and punch for everyone? Yep!
That is the store I go to every time I am home. They all know me by name and they are truly the best people. I always buy something. Did you get some of that new Fleur De Lis fabric, I saw it before it went on the floor,they were waiting on an invoice to be able to put it on the floor so I pre-ordered 3 yards of each before it even hit the floor, they called me when it was in the system. I just love it, now if they could get it in red we'd be in business.
I also go to Gingers Needleworks which is across the street from me. They also know be by name and I enjoy talking to them when I go in. I always find something there as well.