Old 06-27-2010, 05:15 AM
clem55

Originally Posted by mrspete
Well, I have to confess. I use frozen biscuits. Never learned to bake one edible one yet. However, I thought I'd put them in the oven and returned the remaining biscuits to the freezer. I had a load of laundry going so when the dryer stopped I went to get the dry clothes out and there was my biscuits??? what a mess!!! Granny has her days!

Someone was talking to me and I was distracted. I do not know how you gals multi task.....but I can't keep two thoughts going. Single minded, for sure.

Blessings,
Ruth
Ruth, that sounds just like the kind of thing I Do!! I guess the funniest thing was last Thanksgiving. I forgot to put the dressing on the table, left it sitting in the oven. No, it didnt burn, I had turned the oven off, but no one asked about the dressing( everyone but me loves it), guess they thought I just didnt make it. Another time, I left the broccoli casserole in the microwave, and another time, I forgot to put the rolls out. Needless to say, having a big bunch around when I am cooking doesn't work for me!LOL