Old 06-27-2010, 01:10 PM
mrspete

Three year old neighbor boy runs over and pushes the door bell nearly every day when his mom takes him with her as she leaves for work. And I opened the door as usual, he bolted in and said, "I hiding". I said "why?" He replied, "cause I don't go poop." So I asked him if he wanted to use my bathroom. He said yes and I took him. Meanwhile his mom was outside waiting and I had pins in my shirt...........DOESN'T EVERYONE? He pointed to them and asked, "that?" and I said, "Oh, those are my pins, I've been quilting." So, we finished up and he wanted to run outside and I opened the door as his mom was about to ring the bell. She called him by name and asked what was his problem, he knew they had to go, her busiest time of day, etc. He looked at her and said, "I (meaning himself) built." She said, "You built what?" He pointed to my pins and said, "there." I told her I had been quilting. She said, 'Oh you mean quilt?" and then looked up at me and she asked, "You mean you let him?" I was chuckling, I said, "No, he wanted to use the potty and I took him there and he saw my pins and asked about them and I told him that I had been quilting." He piped up instantly and said, "Built poop." She looked so shocked and I just got a kick out of him AND his mom. She went to work shaking her head. This was the first time he had ever done anything like this. We were gone the next day at that time, so I hope he doesn't get the habit! I can built alone.