Old 06-28-2010, 07:17 AM
purplemem

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
Originally Posted by purplemem
April,
You are a survivor with a purpose! Take a deep breath and keep on walking! We are right beside you trudging along, you are never alone.
Hugs,
MJ
purplemem, don't you DARE get up on that leg! let us do the walking ... you just sit and cheer us on from the sofa, okay?

:idea: here's a thought: maybe we can all send you some old-fashioned pom-pons that you can shake and wave at us as we walk this walk with April! ;-)

To all of you: TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! This swap is important and fun, but it's only fun if you're here to participate! So take care of yourselves that we can have even more fun with our next swap.

Odessa
(climbing off soapbox, muttering about "how grown up ladies can sometimes act as if they are superheroes and their health doesn't matter ... these supercapes don't protect us from EVERYTHING, don't they know that????" as she heads off to next crisis awaiting her special brand of perspective ........)
Odessa,
Instead of pom poms could you make it FQs? I'll gladly wave them at you! :lol:

Went to hospital today for tests, Good news! they didn't keep me! Doctor will call later with more info. :roll:

You DO have a special perspective...how did you acquire such - ahem- lofty knowledge?

Buddy's Mom-tell April and SIL and Izzy we love them and are supporting them with thoughts and prayers and positive vibes.

I WILL quilt this weekend, I've got the bug back! I will find a way to suspend my leg for 30 minutes at a time.

Hugs to all! MJ