Old 06-28-2010, 08:07 AM
krob

For me, every day is different. BUT, I do have a system that has helped me be more successful, I think. In fact, I shared it with a friend and she also is more productive. I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond with hubby and my 3 daughters--we were armed with the 20% off coupons and I bought 5 cloth tubs--no lids but they did have a plastic thing on the front for a label to slip into. They are more rectangular in shape and come in 3 sizes, so you can choose according to your needs. Each tub was labeled according to a day of the work week=one was Monday, one was Tuesday etc. Then I put a project in each tub. On whatever day of the week it is, that's what I work on for whatever amount of time I have for that day. Saturday and Sunday are freebie days, meaning I can chose any one of the 5 projects to work on. Now, of course, if there is a deadline then I work however to get it done. It keeps it fun and interesting for me to work on something different everyday--that way I don't get frustrated with something b/c I know it will probably be at least a week before I get back to it and by then it's not drudgery anymore. You will be surprized at how much you get done and how you look forward to each day. If I don't get to sew a lot on say Wed., then Sat &/or Sun, I can catch up on Wed tub if I choose. So, mine is living each day and taking care of each days adventures and sew as I can!