Old 06-28-2010, 08:16 AM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by charcrfts
Thank you very much for making these patterns, n2! I can't wait to get started on my quilt. By the looks of the patterns, I better start as soon as possible, since I'm not too speedy at applique!!! Are the three beach houses designed for paper piecing like the cabana?
Your welcome! I decided not to draw more lines on the patterns for PP so I've left those decisions up to you when you print your blocks out. Some people may want to applique doors and windows. It's a good thing too as I left real skinny strips for sashing the doors and windows. But I wanted the windows big and noticeable and the doors good sizes too! We just can't have everything! Here's a tip for the applique: Have everything prepped first and applique goes real fast then! Eliminate the starch! You don't need it. I just use a small dish of water and paint brush to "steam" my seams!! It works great! Hope that helps!

Let me know if you want me to add lines and #s to the patterns for PP and I'll repost them! n2! I would love using these patterns too! Think I'll try some out today. :roll: :roll: ;)