View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 06:21 AM
Elisabrat

Every day is a gift. So often we look at life like we have forever. I did. I was fine til 40. I knew I would not get sick til 70 or so. I was paralized at 41. I am now more able than at that time no more wheelchair, no more walker but limited mobility. I think I learned to tell everyone I love them as often as I can. I know when my time ends there will be no doubt amongst family and friends that I care. I am so sorry for this tragedy. I hope they find the strength in each other to carry on and with this honor the little loved one they lost. She is still here with them in their hearts. I think as their friend you can only offer the strength of love to them. Listen, talking about their sadness is a way of letting it out and letting it go. Over time it will lead to what they can do to rise above it. A woman who picked up quilt fabric yesterday from me said her two children were killed in a car crash.. she now makes quilts for children and she was a happy Christian spirited woman. She made flowers out of tears. They can too.