View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 10:37 AM
craftiladi

Originally Posted by dsb38327
Hi there. Do yourself a favor and make a 'home' for everything that goes with the sq9000
and a different 'home' for everything that goes with the #2 Kenmore you just got.
If you use a colorcode (felt tip markers) that will help. I have written (felt tip) sq9000 on each of the bobbins that came with it because I have a gazillion and it is easy to pick one up that doesn't belong to the machine. /Regards, Dorothy (While you are taking pictures you can show us the machine too if you want to.)
Dorothy I do have all accessories separated in thier own lil plastic containers w/ label in the botton of each section so I know what foot is what for each machine but I hadn't thought of color coding the actual feet...thanks for the tip.
Yes I will come back and post a pic of my thrift store find...hey it was 20.00 and works. I get confused w/ the hole shank thing so yes after I post pic any advise will be appreciated. BTW...thanks to Dorothys great advise the Brother is up and running-again huge thanks.