Old 06-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Kitzone

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
Originally Posted by Kitzone
Shhhh.... Just wanted to let anyone interested in this White FR. I really, really love this machine. Unfortunately it's 5 1/2 hours away and I don't own a truck (I am sure it won't fit in my Honda). So if anyone lives close to Beaver, WV it might be worth your time to go to this auction on July 9th.

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...cgi?lid=877055

I am including pictures from Treadle On website which states that this one of the most sought after cabinets.

http://www.treadleon.net/whitesm/whites.html

The only thing I request is if anyone lets this machine follow them home :) Please post pictures and tell us about your adventure at the auction.

BTW, No, I am not trying to be an enabler for those who resue treadle machines. Just "wished I lived closer" treadle stocker. LOL

Judy
We live about 1 1/2 hours from Beaver, WV so after seeing this post we are going to try and attend the auction. Anyone know what the value of this machine would be? We will try and buy it so it will stay intact. But, if any of you out there would be interested in the machine we might sell it. Since we have a house full now! We will take lots of pictures if we can and also get the serial number and the condition. Thanks for posting the auction ad. There are a number of things that have caught my DH eye too :roll: uh-ohoooooo
think you'll have a great time at the auction :thumbup: Wished I could go but I need to finish up a couple projects prior to bringing home more treasures that will make my DH shake his head and roll his eyes :roll: LOL

Please take a lot of pictures and maybe when she's settled in her new home, we might talk you into having a house warming party for her. <Grin> - Sentence translation= "We'll live our lives veraciously through you"

She looks like a real gem.

As far as price, I am very frugal, prior to going to the auction I set a price in my mind that I am willing to part with, once there I might adjust the price depending on the condition. If the machine goes higher than my set price, I am glad someone else will have the chance to enjoy it....if it's lower then .... I get to do the happy dance.

I've never left an auction disappointed.

Judy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-85113.gif