Old 06-30-2010, 04:51 PM
dsb38327

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
You did a show and tell and a tute in one post!!!
Love the way you did this and I am also going to print out the instructions b/c my brain is like a sieve :D
I asked you the other day how you quilt the King and Queen size (from a post about it) but you may not have seen my question.
Do you hand quilt them, send them out??
Love this quilt and thanks again for the great tute!!!
Oreo is adorable with the perfect name too!!
I didn't see your question the other day. I will go on your user id list and see if I can find it.
How do I quilt the Queen and King size. I put my mouth guard in and start grinding my teeth. :lol: :lol: Honestly, I just wing it depending on the quilt. If it is decently square I can start at one end and just keep rolling it. When the roll gets to big to go under the throat of the machine I start from the other side or other end. I only know how to do a straight stitch for quilting on the sandwich. I saw a really good video the other day showing how she did hers. Let me see if I can find it and I will put it here.
Nope, I couldn't find it but someday I will and I will pm you with it. In it she shows how she uses her left and her right hand as the quilt is going under the walking foot. Having watched her do it that way really helped me on this quilt. Sorry I didn't see your question earlier./Regards,Dorothy