Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Izy

Originally Posted by All Thumbs
Hello Izy - glad to meet you. I am fairly new here and I gather that you have been absent for some time. Blessings to you and your husband for the cancer that has stricken will surely be on its way out soon. Both my husband and I have had cancer within the last two years. My radiation ended this last March but I am still fighting a bacterial skin infection. As you well know, it's a long row to hoe.

However, quilting has eased my way and I love your OBW. I would never have thought that panel would turn out such a beautiful, calming quilt top. The hexagon with the child's face is outstanding. Like I say, I would never have chosen this for OBW. Congrats on the challenge and giving a bunch of us further ideas. I already have in the back of my mind my LQS's panels which will surely go on sale soon. lol
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/albu...ser/dizzydonna
Thank yo for your support, John's cancer is advanced/inoperable, but he has had a good response to his chemo which finishes next month, so we are praying that he continues to be well for a while longer yet

I will check out your website too!!

:-)