View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

While at Walmart today I saw a lady come in with 3 little ones. She put the infant carrier in the part where a child can sit and she took the seatbelt of a second cart and used it to hook it to the front of the first cart. Then she put the two toddlers in the large part of the second cart. I asked her if that was heavy to push and she responded not really you just have to watch that the little ones don't get their fingers pinched between the handle of the second one and the front of the first one. She grabbed the front of the second cart and away she went pulling them behind her! LOL

I have not shopped with Zach because he takes up the whole cart but maybe now I can. We have had Glen hold the cart while I push him in the wheelchair! LOL

I had Joey and Jake with me one time when they were probably about 7 or 8 and they sat in the cart with their backs to the child seat and scrunched up their knees and I put groceries around them! LOL They were inventing this fantasy about they were in a space ship flying into outer space the whole time we shopped. People were smiling and outright laughing when they listened to them adding to each other's story. LOL They really brightened people's day that day!

I used to sing under my breath or somewhat quietly when I had Zach when he was little. He would sing with me or he would listen and we avoided alot of meltdowns this way in the grocery store.