Old 07-01-2010, 01:37 PM
LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
I just need to determine which blocks I will be keeping for mine (I do know the first one I am keeping: Izzy's!).

I have thoroughly enjoyed this swap. It is amazing to see how even the least skilled among us have selected colors and patterns that come to life using just one focus fabric. I can see so much potential in all of the blocks I received. I know that my fabric selection was likely a stretch for some, but not everything I received was in my comfort zone, either! Stretching the creative brain is a good thing.

Finally, April (AND Izabella), thanks so much for bringing this swap to us. I have really enjoyed it. Izzy, I am so honored and blessed that I was the recipient of your first quilt block. It will always have a place of honor in my heart and in my home.

This swap has touched me in a lot of ways and I find myself truly blessed to have been a part of it with all of you.

TTFN,

Odessa
Odessa,
I and Izabella too are thrilled to hear you will be keeping her block and that it will be honored in your heart and home :-) We also are glad you enjoyed the swap. We enjoyed swapping with you as well! all of the blocks from this swap will go in to quilts for Izabella and I :-) Thank you all again!
Hugs
April
PS If anyone is still missing blocks from this swap please PM me. Thank you