Old 07-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Wine Woman

I got the treadle bug and started looking! Spent a day on the coast looking at five machines and came back with nothing! I was so discouraged with what people thought were nice machines.

Looked on Craig's list again and found this one. As soon as I saw it I knew this was the one! She came home with me right away. She was missing a belt and I found a person in Portland who repairs industrial machines and has done a lot of treadles. One thing someone did to her is put the light on the back. I would like to find the beautiful decorative plate that fits on the back. If anyone knows of a resource where I might find one please let me know.

The machine has been very well cared for. It hasn't been used in years. The man I bought it from bought it for a piece of furniture. The cabinet is in excellent condition. At first he told me he didn't have any attachments and when I got there he had found them in the drawer! Yippee! but they need a good cleaning. The book is missing the first two pages but thanks to one of our sweet dear board members I think I might be able to get them! There is a very light mark on the top of the cabinet but once cleaned up and oiled I feel it won't show at all. Isn't she pretty!!

Thank you Charlee for all your help and advice when I needed it right now!

A little wear on the decals
[ATTACH=CONFIG]84160[/ATTACH]

the light that was added
[ATTACH=CONFIG]84162[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-84155.jpe   attachment-84156.jpe   attachment-84157.jpe   attachment-84159.jpe