View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:26 AM
lazyquilter

right now _www.sewless.com is selling it's 5000 whatever length for $5.99 and their 1000 length is normally $3.99 and when it's on sale it was like $3.27. I even purchased my thread spool cases from them with a neat price of 4 for $29.99. And I have gotten them on sale there for even cheaper during a sale. These boxes with the latched down lids sell for up to $22.00 a box. I think this is a website that anyone looking to save money will like. I am sure there are others out there but I haven't found them as yet and I love to explore.

bluestarmom...

have a safe & blessed & rememberance of all those in uniform from the very first to, I can only pray the very last. But alas, that will not happen in my life time. But I have my son home, safe and in one piece. His suffering was brought with him in the form of nightmares for those he couldn't save. And all I can do is hug him and thank him as a mother for all of those he did save. He spent two tours trying to save lives and limbs. He did an outstanding job of honoring our Country, so many other did a great job also, but they either did''t make it home that we would have preferred or they came on to spend years in Walter Reed and Bethesda.. please keep all of our troops in your hearts. They all belong to someone..