Old 07-03-2010, 02:04 AM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by athenagwis
So we happen to be getting a small chunk of money soon and hubby offered to get me a used LA machine that we saw (cause he knows I have been drooling even though I knew it was beyond a long shot). But he says my monthly quilting budget still won't go up!! :( LOL Guess I can't complain too much, though I personally think he should throw the DJ rulers in with the cost of the machine because I shouldn't have to get that with my budget since technically it'll help me create a better quilt to go on my LA machine right??? :) :) Haha We look at the machine tomorrow, and I am kind of nervous of spending the money that way, I feel like it should go to something bigger and better, but hubby keeps reminding me that this is extra money we never would have gotten anyway so it should be used for something fun. The funny thing is it's just enough for the price that is being asked plus a little more for practice supplies, so that's like a sign right? ..... :) :) Sorry I know this isn't really DJ related, but I love talking to you guys!!! :) Hmmm well on the DJ front, I am working on my third block right now, A-3 .... woo-hooo!!!

Cheers!!
Rachel
Congratulations Rachel, I think you definitely have a keeper there in your DH. Plus once you have had some practice, you might be able to do other people's quilts and get a little bit of income to add to your quilt budget. Yeah!