View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by candlequilter
Originally Posted by Edie
Originally Posted by debbieumphress
They are so popular. My library only carries a few. And the used book stores carry them . This is a wonderful authur. Enjoy. It will make you want to make all the quilts to go along with them. There is a Elm Creek Quilt book too. Happy reading.
I have every audio book. Be sure to start with the beginning. It all follows the lives of the quilters at Elm Creek. There also is a cookbook that goes with the books! The coffee cake is especially good!

I hope this will help anyone who thinks halfway like me:

1. The Quilter's Apprentice - 1999
2. Round Robin - 2000
3. Cross Country Quilters - 2001
4. The Runaway Quilt - 2002
5. The Quilter's Legacy - 2003
6. The Master Quilter - 2004
7. The Sugar CAmp Quilt - 2005
8. The Christmas Quilt - 2005
9. The Circle of Quilters - 2006
10. The Quilter's Homecoming - 2007
11. The New Years Quilt - 2007
12. Winding Ways Quilt - 2008
13. The Lost Quilter - 2009
14. A Quilter's Holiday - 1009
15. The Aloha Quilt - 2010

Nos. 4-14 come together. Won't say a word about it. But, for what it is worth, I read the books in order and it kept the whole family together to totally understand it.

I believe No. 6 has the quilting book for the Wedding Quilt book. I would love to make that quilt.

Enjoy. Edie
I have read the whole series too. Just starting my SBS quilt and have 3 blocks done so far. The Sylvia's Bridal Sampler book is great it shows each block with complete instructions on how to make it.
I am running a day late and a dollar short, besides my brain is fried. I meant to say that Book 4 AND 14 relate to each other concerning Joanna. That's all - now I am heading back outside and fry my brain some more. Edie