Old 07-04-2010, 04:52 PM
FunkyMonkey

OMGosh Pam.. that one little fluffy dog looked like an albino spud! sooo cute!

Okay so here are the babies we have.. we just lost our last little wiener dog in I think April.. it was heart breaking! But these are the six we had..

the group is.. left to right.. front to back.. Dora, with her little tongue sticking out.. she was my baby, though I loved them all. The next one is Bertie, she was my little wine drinker, boy she loved Arbor Mist. Then we have Gunter staring at the camera, I would wake up at night with him staring at me.. kind of scary. He was really my son's dog, but Gunter was always gunning for Cole "my son".. lol On Gunter's back is Oskar, he was my "Lovin' Man's" baby.. I mean that dog was his son! lol. Then we have Gizzy, she and Deeds.. the other one were my mothers dogs, when she passed on, I brought them home from California to live with me. Gizzy scared everyone, a mean little cuss if she didn't like you. Deeds was about 32lbs of pure wiener dog muscle. Deedee was soo sweet and loving, and not an ounce of fat on her. I loved all my little babies and as you can tell by the couch we had no where to sit so we had to buy a sectional so the family had some place to sit down. lol I miss all of my babies... oh and Gunter and Bertie were the parents of Oskar.

This is Floyd, my fathers dog...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82549[/ATTACH]

This is Dora
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82638[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-82539.jpe   attachment-82544.jpe   attachment-82633.jpe