Old 07-05-2010, 08:33 AM
magnolia

The first thing I did was make two strip quilt tops using that easy method somebody posted. I still needed to add borders; not sure what colors yet. Do you think they should be one of the colors in the top or do you think something else could work?

The second thing I did was finish up the kaleidoscope blocks that I started in a class about 6 weeks ago. I made it into two quilt tops.

The third thing I did was made a quilt for each of my pets. (except the outdoor cat; he has one I bought at the thrift store to go in his dog house). They are very simple. A plain top with a flannel back-no batting. I wanted to see how it would feel when it was finished. Would be nice for a summer quilt. The flannel didn't seem to hard to work on either. (never used that before either).

The fourth thing I did was cleaned up my sewing room; will post those pics in another thread.

Kaleidoscope top two
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82352[/ATTACH]

Sarah's Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82353[/ATTACH]

Strip top one-no borders yet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82393[/ATTACH]

Strip top two-no borders yet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82394[/ATTACH]

Kaleidoscope Top one
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82395[/ATTACH]

Penny's Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82396[/ATTACH]

Tawny's Quilt-She likes her crate and loves to sleep
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82397[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-82347.jpe   attachment-82348.jpe   attachment-82388.jpe   attachment-82389.jpe   attachment-82390.jpe  

attachment-82391.jpe   attachment-82392.jpe