View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 12:47 PM
wvdek

I just realized I have been on this board one year today! Woohoo!

How long have some of you been on? Has time gone as fast for you as it did for me this past year?

What have you accomplished this year for yourself and quilting/sewing? Just curious.

I got through a year of college, made the Dean's list twice, lost weight/gained weight, started eating better, cut out over half the sugar I used, almost fully recovered from two work injuries from two years ago, improved relations with several family members, tried to be a better friend and neighbor, made several Doll quilt's, am almost finished with a tablerunner, sewed 8 tube pillowcases, one Bow Tucks bag almost done, made six fleece tied blankets, two kids quilts, made more blocks for swaps than I can count, cut out several hundred pices of fabric for swaps, joined the SQA swap, joined several other swaps, started several other projects for swaps and a bazillion other things.
And my sister wondered if I ever get anything done since being in school? Geesh, and that doesn't even cover regular wife/mother duties, farm/chore duties, church duties, or Master Gardener duties.

How about you?