Old 07-06-2010, 11:04 AM
mosher92

thanks sugarpumpkin. I believe you are one of the choices of the mix up. I am not sure I want to assume the other one belongs to the other person. I actually had one other mixed up and didn't figure it out until I was looking through the post to see if I could figure this out on my own. I was so far behind that I was working on two blocks at a time with no set order. Some did them as them came in, wow if I could only BE that organized. I did however keep everything in one bin so I didn't loose anyone's, I think. I still have not received a F8th from krazy4quilts. Does anyone know what is up there? I have not read ALL the posts as time just has not permitted me to do so. Have caught up with some and have seen many are dealing with some health issues but that is about all.
I too, would like to thank everyone for taking part in this swap. And yes most importantly April for being the host with all that you have on your plate. It has been so much fun. I truly enjoyed the first one as I had more time to participate, with this one I have been insanely busy and have not had the time I would have liked to have, none the less I have enjoyed it. My husband will come in with the mail and say "you have another one of those things". He just doesn't understand the importance of THOSE THINGS. I will post pictures of those I have received once I get everyone's out in the mail. Must focus on that first.