View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Belles.hold

Originally Posted by Harmony
This is the Cabin Creek (Bonnie Blue) that I posted some time ago. I finally got it back from the quilter, and I spent most of the weekend putting the binding on--it's about 10 miles around that sucker!

My original plan was to hang it on the wall, but once I got it home I found out I didn't have a wall big enough! So I tried it on my king-sized bed, and it fits perfectly if I get a bed skirt. I just love the quilt, but I'm not sure it really goes in my bedroom, which has green, blue, pink & burgundy wallpaper. So I need ya'll to tell me it looks great in there and you wouldn't change a thing! Seriously, it's in such dark colors--do you think it looks okay with the wallpaper?
Your quilt is a beautiful original work of art. Just like a Picasso painting is an original work of art. If someone offered you a Picasso from his blue period (all different shades of blue) would you refuse it because it didn't match your decor? Stitchjoy is right, who would notice anything but that stunning quilt? Belles