View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:45 AM
Shaz

Last week a couple of friends and I were in Ballarat and were told about a new Patchwork Shop (4 months old)... of course a must visit was immediately on the agenda while in town..... Wow what an incredible array, in a wonderfully light and bright (natural light) shop. I bought a lovely panel with Peonies on it. Came home and couldn't leave it alone so after a lot of playing and drafting came up with a plan for my quilt. Today hubby took a friend and myself back up to Ballarat to visit this new shop and I was able to get the accompanying fabrics for the panel in the amounts I require. This lady is so refreshing to talk to and sees things through a different set of eyes as she does not sew..... yep that is right she is not a sewer, but she just loves and is addicted to colour and fabrics. She is currently working on getting a website up and running so when she does I'll let you know as the variety she carries as well as the various ranges for shadow play is incredible. I used EQ6 to aid in my designing and had my print out with me, she has asked me if she could buy a copy of my pattern when it is done. I'm so excited I can't believe that someone would think it good enough to want to buy. Just have to make it now.