View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 09:11 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

there are a few where it is difficult to find the bunny but just move on after a few minutes and find the next one, some shops give very good hints some take you on a tour of their shop ending with the bunny. the shops that do not offer any hints...try the sign up for the newsletter page, the about us page, and if the shop seems to 'specialize' in something try that page (like a great sale or their bom's)you can find enough of them from the shops that tell you where he is to qualify for all of the prizes. i have a 'technique' I have been participating in all of these for 10 years (4+ a year) and have never won anything big (yet) but i have won lots of gift certificates and you get free patterns and you get to find great new shops that give you more opportunity to find anything you may be looking for....oh forgot to tell you....if there is no hint and/or the shop is one with HUGE PAGES THAT TAKE FOREVER TO LOAD i will spend 5-10 minutes at a shop...if i haven't found him by then oh well, i move on (i can always go back another time when i'm not feeling so impatient) if it takes forever to load i just skip that one...i am rather impatient at times but i always find at least 140 shops...if you hop everyday in the month you only have to find 5 or 6 a day to find them all...if you skip days you need to do the math ;)