View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 07:23 PM
josi49

I would also do coupons or deals on your books. I don't pay full price for anything I don't have to. I absolutely don't know of anything I've paid full price for related to quilting in years except perhaps fabric for an emergency baby quilt. I recently bought eleven (11) Quilting Mystery Novels by another authur (one title of 11: "Delectable Mountains")for $35.00; regular price on eash was $7.99. These were 2nd hand, already read; however, when you look at half.com and Connecting Threads, they both have books at 40% or more off on a regular basis - new and used. In this economy, I can tell you everyone is looking for the most for their money. Anything you can do to make a really good deal on either small groups of your books (like 1st, 2nd & 3rd books for $18 + media mail shipping; or something similar) or a total price for all books in a series with a really deep discount. Sorry this is so long, I just want you to do well and not be discouraged. Many folks have given you some really good suggestions. Make yourself a goal list to try them out and take one day at a time; this to shall pass. Best wishes, Josi