View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 05:43 AM
sueisallaboutquilts
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ckcowl
Yup, i think its a cat thing, mine we call the quilting kitty. he helps all the time, will sit beside the machine and reach out to help (pull) the fabric coming out the back...holds my ruler, protects the ironing board...checks to make sure i load things up right when i'm going to quilt...he also has very definite tastes...he loves red...i have made a couple quilts he has wanted nothing at all to do with, will not give them even a nod, others it's next to impossible to work on with out his constant 'interference'. some have been so (his) that i have to take them to work and work on them during breaks because i cant get anything done at home...it doesnt' work to try to shut him out he can reach the door nobs, and comes in anyway. i have always been (a dog person) never owned a cat before (my son had bad allergies growing up) so life with a cat has been new and different these past 3 years...cats are sure funny creatures! very entertaining...some days i know he just doesn't want me to sew...i have learned when it's 'his time' and when i can have some time...if i'm working on something he doesnt' like i can get lots done ;)
hahaha you're learning fast!!! LOL :D