Old 07-09-2010, 07:50 AM
Deb watkins

Okay Ladies, It is my turn to VENT a bit. There are many of you who have already sent in your blocks and are so patiently waiting to get your little girls back. I made it pretty clear that this swap depended on everyone who signed up to participate. I also gave a very generous amount of time for these to be completed - swap closed in February and not due till July 1st. Those of you who have contacted me, your reasons for being late are legit. And I most certainly appreciate your communication with me. This post is not intended towards those of you who have already sent in or pm'd me. We all enjoy the swaps, and many of us are in mulitple ones. It is a great board to share skills, knowledge, encouragement and most of all to make new friends. I, for one, am so very greatful for Admin and the Moderators for keeping this site up and running for all of our enjoyment. THANK YOU! It does upset me greatly, though, when commitments are made, not followed through with, and it affects the rest of those who DO keep their word. Okay, done with venting. Karen, Bless her nimble fingers and sewing machine, has come up with a suggestion that I am willing to present. Are any of us willing to take on another month (some of you ALREADY have two or three or four - Karen!) to make up the months that have been so inconsiderately neglected (venitng again). I have sent pm's to those, and have not even had the courtesy of a - sorry, can't do it at this time. There were a couple that did notify me of emergency situations that prevent them from participating, and I absolutely understand, this again, is not vented towards them. I would request the blocks be done and at my house by August 1st. Absolutely no later. This is a good three weeks to make 12 blocks. I am already past my promised deadline for returning the blocks.
January - need two, and one each for Mar, Apr, May, June, July, Oct and Dec. I am going to ask that you respond on this thread, not pm me, as I don't to get into assigning the same month duplicate times. I thank you for your understanding of MY frustration, I think if you were a host, you would be frustrated too!!! I love SBS, and really want this swap to be fun.