View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Rosyhf

Oh gosh, I have made quilts, pillows etc. My friend worked for a wholesales and gave me lots of it.

I just saved the not too heavy ones. Like the ones you make curtins out of and some of them seem just a tad heavier but not really too much. My friend and I made this quilt together...she did all the cutting and piecing and I inserted the middle panel of the Flamingos and did the longarm quilting. It's been on my bed for about three years and I have yet to bind it lol.

I have washed and washed the one on my bed. We call it the ulitily quilt, it is king size. The three pillows are also out of the fabric.

This New Your beauty was also out of such a fabric and I mixed regular quiting fabric with it, The inner border is batik, all the other fabric is the decorator. If I had my drudders, I would used this fabric always as it is very strong and will last for years.

It doesn't matter how large the print is. I love the coloring and when you cut it up, it's just color except in the large width borders and there it looks nice.

Utility Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]80235[/ATTACH]

Flamingo surrounded by the pink.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]80236[/ATTACH]

New York Beauty, all decorator, except inner border
[ATTACH=CONFIG]80237[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-80230.jpe   attachment-80231.jpe   attachment-80232.jpe