Old 07-09-2010, 12:31 PM
AkAngel

Wow, look at those squishies flying...

here is my updated list:
ALL my blocks have been mailed
kysmommy's may be MIA as it hasn't shown at her new address yet, is there anyone here who has some extra of her fabric they wouldn't mind sending me, I only have a short little strip, don't think its enough

waiting confirmation from:
Aardvarq
cjt mama
Dettonlisas
kbunn (mailed 6/24) has anyone heard how her hubby is, the last post I saw from her was like 6/30 and he was very sick
hope they are doing better
Mosher
neoma

I am waiting to receive blocks from:
Aardvarq
cjt mama
Loving Isabella (mailed 7/9 thank you)
mosher
neoma (mailed 7/6 thank you)
Norbana
Odessa
Nancy in Louisiana
suedonnie

Wow!! I think that is it, if your record sheet is different than mine please let me know.
April thank you again for hosting this swap, I have truly enjoyed it and I know at times its been very difficult for you with both your IH and Isabella having surgery. Thanks for hanging in there.
Hope everyone likes their blocks as much as I have enjoyed making them for them. I have already decided than next round if I'm able to participate I am going to practice pping so everyone be forewarned this is a new technique for me and they might not be the greatest.
I have already purchased my fabric, I just have to determine if I'm going to be able to commit to it with working full time and hosting the Farmers Wife forum...
Check the main board if your interested in that one.
Again thanks to everyone in this swap its been a lot of fun.
Muriel