Old 07-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Nancy in Louisiana

I have 16 blocks ready to send out, 10 more to make. I wanted to send them out pretty much all the same time. I also have an 8-wk old baby to deal with today and tomorrow, so I will probably be a few days late.

I also agree that doing a Boom 3 would be great, but there has to be some way to reduce the number of blocks to be made, especially with fall and the holidays coming. Maybe divide into groups of 18 or 24? Or pick a simple common pattern that would be easy to mass-produce? Doing 36 blocks is a lot, especially trying to match 36 different fabrics. Maybe we could still send out the 36 fat eights, but use cream colored or white muslin or another neutral. That way we could concentrate more on making and less on matching. (I have to admit, some of the fabrics were a real challenge, even with my eclectic stash.} I know I want to spend some time making family gift projects over the next few months. Maybe y'all would want to hold off 3.0 completely until January or February when things slow down and get boring.

Anyway, just a thought. I just hate having to rush around when life gets in the way.