View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 06:20 PM
lesleylove

Originally Posted by allie
a friend of mine owns a quilt shop and a lady came in there and ask her if she knew anyone that would want all of her material my friend called me to come get it they where 10 bags 13 gallon size bags already in color groups i cryed when i went and pick it up dont have pictures yet but will post later
this reminds me of the story of the lady that had sewn and quilted for many years and had her whole house cluttered with many bolts and yardage of fabric. When she decided to open up her own quilt shop, her husband was THRILLED!!! He built shelves, painted, helped her with everything!!!! when he was done (so he thought) with the store he began to pack up her stash of fabric into boxes and into the truck, the wife asked what he was doing. The husband replied that he was just helping her move her fabric to her new shop. The wife had to explain to him that she had ordered a WHOLE new shipment of fabric for the store and she was NOT getting rid of her personal stash.
This is a true story that reminds me of my self and my husband, except for the fact of i do not have a quilt shop yet.