View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 03:55 AM
damaquilts

I have had people in LQS look at me and turn away. I don't dress up enough I guess. I am usually in jeans and a flannel shirt , I don't wear makeup and don't fancy up my hair. lol
No I don't have a lot of money to spend but if I am treated well or bad at a store I sure do talk a LOT.
There are two LQS within driving distance of me. The Scarlett Thread in McDonough and Heritage Quilts in Newnan . Both are really nice places. I don't get to go very often but the couple of times I did it was nice.
I know that if I had a store I would treat everyone the same. And I wouldn't hover that drives me nuts. I would want to know everything about everyone. I did when I worked in an herb shop more than I wanted sometimes. :-)
I tried to teach my kids a little bit of everything. My son was the one that liked sewing but when he went to live with his Dad he told him that kind of stuff including his art work was sissy. My daughter works on cars. And I have done a lot around the house. Irritating now I know I could do stuff but the old body just won't let me.