View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 04:51 AM
fabric=fun

No - the bars are a help not a problem!
The lowest horizontal support - I have velcro-ed my foot pedal to and it is at a good height and doesn't move around.

The middle horizontal cross bars on the legs structure - my DH has made a wooden shelf that goes across that is not in the way of bumping any knees. I store my thread container boxes on this shelf for easy access.

The only accessory extras I really think are necessary (for me), are the foot pads and the sewing machine insert. The insert is why you are buying this table in the first place!

This is a functional, sturdy, attractive alternative to expensive cabinetry by Koala and Horn, for example. It also fits into smaller sewing room areas. I found this option when Tony brought his first tables to his first major quilt show in New Hampshire as a vendor. He had a tremendous response and has made additional table size options, as you see now, at the feedback from customers for what they thought they needed.

I am not related to Tony nor do I get any benefits from this recommendation - I am simply a satisfied customer!