Old 07-10-2010, 05:23 AM
LovingIzabella

Morning Ladies and Gentleman :-)

First let me say I have not been offended by anyone at all :-) One of the greatest things about this nation is our freedom of speech and I for one am a firm believer in everyone voicing their opinions, thoughts, concerns, etc. and would never ever be hurt by someone exercising that right :-) After all many men and women have died to give us said right!

Second I have been doing a lot of thinking and here is what I came up with:

As AKAngel (thank you Muriel) pointed out the great part of this swap is the ability to do any number of different blocks and to stretch your box by using fabrics you may never have chosen before and finding out in the end hey I really like this and could make something for myself or a friend or family member. I do not mind breaking it down in to groups of 24 but anything less than that I think turns in to to small of a top. I like to make sure when a swap is done you have enough blocks to make a decent size top for yourself or loved one or that special charity :-)

I was also thinking since the holidays are coming of extending 3.0 deadline to four months instead of three. This may give everyone a little more breathing room with the holidays but let them still partake in a swap that really is a LOT of FUN :-)

So what does everyone think of making 3.0 24 swappers per group with a four month deadline and then start 4.0 in January of 2011?

I am very happy to see the new members who are looking to join 3.0 and our current members who are continuing on. Believe me though I am the first one who can understand when you can not continue in the next round because life does have a way of getting in the way lol

I love all of the blocks I am seeing-such a wonderfully talented group of people we have on this board.

I am also blessed to have made so many wonderful friends through this swap and as long as I can see and type and breathe I will run this swap (or as long as admin lets me :-) )

I also received a great block from Mistiliz yesterday-thank you so much. Will post a picture when my camera batteries are done charging.

I love all of the blocks I have received and can not wait to actually start producing some quilts lol

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugs
April