View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 06:04 AM
Skeat

Barnbum, For copyrights, there are sites to do research, etc and there are many blocks in the 'free space' to work with and sale. So, don't scare off easily, just do some footwork on it. As far as EQ6 and Wizard, I have both and here are the beans on it. I am forever using the Wizard over the EQ6 because it boots up quick and I can quickly retrieve a block and print the size, etc. I find the EQ6 something I bought over 2 yrs ago that still needs me to sit down and endless spend a few days and play w/it. Not that I haven't used it to print blocks, etc...but, it , for me ( this is my opinion)is too time consuming and too many steps to get there and then to remember how I did it the next time I am in need. If I were to design serious quilts for business, then I'd say to get the EQ6, read the book and drink something w/punch and proceed. It is an upgrade but not simple to work with. I like things to be speedy and what I call dummy proof...otherwise, I'd rather be quilting! The Wizards are so cheap, that I'd say get it first to play with and then see for yourself...,keep us posted!