Old 07-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Karen

Ok April!! This my thoughts on the boomerang! First I want to say how much I appreciate all the beautiful blocks and the wonderful ladies that made them!
I think 24 or 26 blocks will make a beautiful quilt with sashing and borders!! I would not want to have a set backgroud color..especially white or cream as I have 4 black/brown dogs and a cat. UUCCCKKKKYYY...would be awful hair everywhere on those colors.
I don't think breaking it down any further would be reasonable. It would mean loads of extra work for you(April). And I don't see that as a positive thing. You have to much to deal with now.(Life, job, swap etc...) If you do break into groups, each group would need a co- hostess to help you out! Nancy has graciously offered to do so!!
Ok! Said my piece for now!! I'll get to finishing all the boom blocks I have and get them out of here Monday!! Oh...one more thing: I have learned from this swap that I am to picky and about what goes with what and what it will look like...on and on! That is part of the reason I am here at the last rushing about doing duplicate blocks. :-(