Old 07-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by Candace
I saw this on CL a few days ago and just fell in love with it. It's supposed to be working, but it's too late to test it out. I'll post this in the Vintage Machine section too. I doubt I'll actually sew on it, but if it does work it will be a great machine to teach my 4 year old niece how to sew. She's very excited and went with me to pick it up. It came in a cabinet and I got it for $20. I think it's soooo cute:>
Oh does that not just scream Americana!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yep I am in love again......My wife is going to kill me for running off with these machines. I am telling you if you want to snatch me away from her just dangle something like this in front of me and I am yours!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do believe that this is a Morse and not just the motor. It has WAY to many features of the Morse company to not be one. Now comes the fun part....dating it.

I need you to look under it and tell me if it has any JA or JC numbers stamped or cast into the bed. Also please take some photos of the underside for me so I can see if I can date some of the mechanics that way.

I am telling you this, you did a wonderful job in getting this machine!!!

Billy