Thread: Fabshophop
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 04:44 PM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Roben
How's everyone doing on the bunny count? My list is down to 14, but some of those I've found and the e-mail comes back without a shop name :cry: I hope its just a glitch - I haven't done this before, so I of course am clueless :-) There's a couple that I swear I've clicked on every page of the site and still am bunnyless.
Yes, I agree with you....there ARE some that are bunnyless. I e-mailed a couple of the sites and was told to KEEP LOOKING. Well? I have clicked ALL the links on their pages and NOTHING! They were actually a little bit rude about it too. I should have kept their e-mails, so I could let you all know about their rudeness, but then again, they probably get TONS and are maybe tired of it. But, one would think that if they ARE getting lots of e-mails, then they should check themselves, right??

I know the site Guidelines4Quilitng (number 21), the clue is "square in a square". I have clicked ALL over that site. I have clicked EVERY link, to include the privacy link and there IS NOT bunny! I have e-mailed them, but have gotten nothing back. If anyone has found the bunny there, could ya let me know WHERE? Because it's NOT showing up on my screen and it's driving me crazy.