View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 07:28 PM
jbsstrawberry

I won from Batik's Etc. It was a $10 gift certificate that I used towards fabric I would have never spent that much on LOL. It was a baker's dozen fat quarters of the prettiest pastel batiks. It was $30.00 but I got it for $20 plus $4.95 shipping and handling. Still more than what I would ever normally spend...but I really fell in love with these batiks and it was just after Mother's Day and all. So, hubby told me...go ahead and treat myself :D.

So no, I'm not expert LOL. Just lucky every now and again. What I can tell you, Batik's Etc was wonderful with their service! I was really surprised I got my fabric within a couple of days after ordering. One of my biggest concerns about ordering online is the trueness of the colors. Well let me tell you...the colors on the web site EXACTLY the colors I received. I'll attach the picture of them from the web site. I did notice they aren't listed on the July shophop.

here's there website address...

http://www.batiksetc.com/default.asp

I'm actually thinking of using these in a smaller size of the "play date" quilt posted in another thread here in the main area. Changing it a bit...but the same basic pattern.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13644[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-13644.jpe