View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 06:36 AM
Granny Cat

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
I won from Batik's Etc. It was a $10 gift certificate that I used towards fabric I would have never spent that much on LOL. It was a baker's dozen fat quarters of the prettiest pastel batiks. It was $30.00 but I got it for $20 plus $4.95 shipping and handling. Still more than what I would ever normally spend...but I really fell in love with these batiks and it was just after Mother's Day and all. So, hubby told me...go ahead and treat myself :D.

So no, I'm not expert LOL. Just lucky every now and again. What I can tell you, Batik's Etc was wonderful with their service! I was really surprised I got my fabric within a couple of days after ordering. One of my biggest concerns about ordering online is the trueness of the colors. Well let me tell you...the colors on the web site EXACTLY the colors I received. I'll attach the picture of them from the web site. I did notice they aren't listed on the July shophop.

those colors are so pretty...I am lol because I would be afraid to cut them to and would probably use them to decorate my sewing room it just struck me funny....I've seen the sign ups to win while Ive been shop hopping so I guess I need to take the time out to sign up for those when I see them as expensive as material is it would be really a treat to win some....good for you someday when you do cut it and start the project you choose for it remind us and show us the progress ok?...

here's there website address...

http://www.batiksetc.com/default.asp