View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Lucia

Boo
I agree with you 100%; I am really good in math and geometry, so these things are not a problem. One of the reasons I do not calculate everything myself is that the book was inexpensive and I bought it 50% off. The other is that many times, since I did a very strong chemo therapy for breast cancer, I get a little confused and have to write everything down and takes more time. And it is easier to look for some things, like, how much to buy for a bias bidding. Actually I had already the book when I was diagnosed. I used to work in a quilting store and used it all the time to help costumers. And, by the way, someone gave me a quilter’s calculator because they did not like it; I am not impressed by it also. Any opinions out there?
Lucia
PS. I do not think I own anything that I had to pay full price for it. I teach Senior Citizens and the one of the program’s director is shocked at how much stuff I buy with the purchase order. And being a big mouth -- with a big accent -- everybody knows me and when I ask for discounts for the Centers I always get 50%.