View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:12 AM
wendsy

I programmed the local WM # into my cell phone after standing there for more that 20 minutes waiting-I was shopping with my mother, called her to go to the customer service counter to ask for assistance-normally I would ask at the paint counter for a page but no one was manning that either-when the floor manager finally got there, I'd been waiting 30 min. or more and 2 PA calls, she apologized and said that some of the scheduled workers had called in sick (it was after a holiday).
I don't mind going into the local WM because the day workers in the fabric dept. know what they're talking about-it's the problem after 5 pm-it's hit or miss. I have noticed that they've recently had the fabric department stocking in other parts of the store-Our's is a supercenter and the fabric dept. is middle back right side, by the tire center the stockers were in front of the store on the left side of by the front doors-there is now way a little bell can be heard that far. I think they are trying to say that the fabric department isn't doing enough sales-but if they would man it properly they'd have more sales than they think. I know that I can walk pass the dept. and not look if I can't see an employee close to the cutting counter-yes they've lost my business more than once, but it is the only place with reasonally priced fabric within 40 mi. So they have me somewhat over a barrel! At least our cutters are nice!