Old 07-13-2010, 01:14 AM
patricej
Administrator

Originally Posted by jetnica
I went again today and had a great time. Once again, my friend and I went and chatted across the store, talked to other customers, passed around extra coupons that we had and enjoyed visiting with the other customers.

I'm noticing more and more - especially at big box stores (target, walmart) that it's the CUSTOMERS that are creating havoc. Angry because other people are in line in front of them, angry because they are not the only one to receive attention, angry because the world doesn't revolve around their schedule.

Huffing and puffing and complaining about the wait. (Just today, SIX people got in line and out of line behind us at walmart -- and we didn't have much stuff in our cart). Snapping at the girls at the cutting counter because the girls took the time to straighten the edge of a fabric before cutting the requested yardage (and thereby wasting time)

My friend and I went to Crafts2000, JoAnn's, Walmart, Sam's, and Staples today. We had a great time, got everything on both of our lists and enjoyed the day.

Sometimes I'm in a hurry, and I want to dash in and get one thing -- other times *I'm* the girl at the cutting counter with 20 different bolts to cut. I think other people forget that every once in a while, they are the needy ones...
thank you very much for reminding us. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: