View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 02:09 AM
Edie

Well, it is 4:48 AM - Tuesday, July 13. There is just a teeny tinge of orange out to the east. It is supposed to be a gorgeous day today today - +86*, sunny. In about 15 minutes or so it will be morning! We judge our days by "Red skies at night, Sailors delight - Red skies in the morning, Sailors take warning." It is going to be a beautiful pink sunrise today. I do my grocery shopping at 6:00 AM on Fridays and come winter it is dark when I leave and almost dark when I get home - then in March we have DST and that makes the rest of March that much more spring-ier! In the winter we have only about 8-9 hours of sunlight/daylight! But the rest of the year it is wonderful! I love Minnesota

Heading out to JoAnn's today - three 50% off coupons and a few penger (money in Swedish) in my pocket and their fat quarters are on sale for 99 cents. Need that for a sampler quilt I am making and will use the 50% off for some backing. I am going with a neighbor two doors up who is just starting to quilt now that she has retired. Good day today! Edie