Old 07-13-2010, 04:06 AM
ginnie6

it looks like a hurricane has gone through it! And one did....Hurricane Ginnie! it wasn't listed on the weather channels either. Just popped up out of nowhere and destroyed my area..paper, little pieces of fabric, thread, pieces of pvc pipe, printer cable, you name it I'm stepping over it today. I can't even see one machine...and the other one is barely peeking out. The trash can is overflowing and there are pieces of flooring in here even. I have just enough space for my laptop to sit here too. Fabric is pulled down off the shelf and some hanging halfway. The hurricane hit yesterday (it was a mess before then but this made it 10x worse...) and just wreaked havoc. Wonder if I can get FEMA to come help me out? :lol: $$$ would be nice. I don't think its bad enough to require men in white suits though. I think I need my own building for sewing. Oh and maybe just maybe I'll find the missing pinking shears....................Oh and if I'm not posting by say tomorrow morning someone call 911 for me.....it means I've been lost in this mess.