Old 07-13-2010, 05:11 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

i have 2 lqs's that i frequent...1 it depends on who is working the service you receive; you are always greeted, the employees always ask if you need assistance and try to help and are pleasant and friendly; the owner however, is kind of...less than friendly. i have seen her really respond to inquiries rudely and chase away potential customers (no, i don't carry junk like that try walmart...as she stomps away) she's a peach ;)
the other shop...they are always cheerful, helpful, love to see show and tell...just a great place to visit...only down side is it's a really small shop, does not carry many items i need so i have to stop by the other one once in awhile.
for the most part the local shops i've visited have really bent over backwards to welcome and assist customers. there are a few that tend to take on a ...different attitude...when 'strangers' enter...like you are not part of our circle...who are you and what kind of quilting do you do? do you really belong here?...but they usually warm up after a few minutes....